3rd Grade Math
3rd Grade Math Standards:
- Represent and solve problems involving multiplication and division.
- Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic.
- Develop understanding of fractions as numbers.
- Solve problems involving measurement and estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, and masses of objects.
- Geometric measurement: understand concepts of area and relate area to multiplication and to addition.
- Geometric measurement: recognize perimeter as an attribute of plane figures and distinguish between linear and area measures.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh